- Loves to SWIM...I believe she is part mermaid. She can swim so well. We are in awe of how good she is!
- Barbies, Barbies, all the time. The girl loves barbies
- She is currently reading Stuart Little (Short Little) She is really enjoying the book. I think when we are finished, I will rent the movie and have a special movie night for her.
- Art and coloring. Always wants to work on a project
- Loves to wear dresses, skirts and to be "fancy." Hair fixed, nails polished, and sparkles in her hair... she is 100% girly!!
- Drama- EVERYTHING is dramatic with this girl. I guess that is what comes with the territory when having a girl.
- She is super funny. Always making jokes. She keeps me laughing all day
- British words: I am not sure where she has learned them, but fiddlesticks, blasted and bloody are now part of her vocabulary.
- Talking all the time. She can say the follow: Dada (Da!!), Mama, Gogo (SoSo...for Sophia), Hey, No, Cow, Moo, Quack, Book, Ball, Dog dog, uh oh, babule (which is for bottles and all food), more, nose, dis (this), awe
- She loves the pool and playing outside
- She likes to roll a ball back and forth with us and is really good at it too!
- Starting to walk. She stands alone with ease and is starting to take steps on her own
- She loves all food. She eats all the time.
- Singing songs and clapping her hands
- Books...this is the only time she sits still, so we ready a lot!
Clothes are so overrated!
Joey and I have been busy with small (and large) projects at the house. We are finally DONE, for a while.
Job well done!!
My best friend...partner in crime...love of my life
(photography by Sophia)
Stay cool this summer!!!